Click here to view in newsletter format.
Spring Issue 1 - October 2016
Kia Ora and Talofa
Welcome to our inaugural Midland Mental Health & Addiction Spring Newsletter.
Our newsletter will replace the quarterly reports that we post to the Midland website, this allows us more flexibility to bring you news of what is happening across our region. With all the changes that are occurring in our sector it is important that we share pockets of innovation and creative ways of working across sectors. This newsletter features the work that the team is directly responsible for and the progress they are making in their respective areas.
Our website has undergone an upgrade and has a fresh new look. Akatu has done a phenomenal job in getting it sorted for us. If you notice something not working please let us know and we will fix it straight away www.midlandmentalhealthnetwork.co.nz
If you have something that you would like to share with us please contact us so we can promote your organisations work. Sharing innovation helps us all.
Please take note that it is important when sending emails to the regional network team that a "subject line" is included so your email will reach its destination.
We hope you enjoy this Spring Newsletter and forward onto your colleagues to subscribe.
Malo le soifua Eseta
To read on the articles featured in our newsletter click the links below.
- Featuring the Midland Team
- Kaumatua Support to Regional Network Team
- Lifewise Trust, Rotorua - Supreme Running Up for Workplace Innovation Award 2016
- What did Midland do with Infant Perinatal Funding?
- Midland Mapping Documents Workshops
- Frequently Asked PRIMHD Questions
- Midland District Wide Workforce Planning Workshops
- eSPACE Mental Health & Addictions - Project Update
- Why Be Involved with Clinical Workstation Project
- Wet House Stories
- Meet Brian Thomas - Chair of Te Ao Whãnau Network
- Midland Workshops & Evaluations